Saturday July 25th - 5:30 PM till Midnight
Sunday July 26th- 4:00 PM till 10:00PM
Friday July 24th - 6:00 PM till Midnight
Attention High School Students! Need Volunteer Hours?
The Festival Committee is looking for volunteers willing to give anywhere from 1 hour to 20+ hours helping with some of the behind the scenes activities. There are many opportunities avail-able at a variety of times before, during and after the festival.
You can sign-up for as little or as much as you would like. Some of the possibilities are listed below.
• Assist with moving equipment into the gym from storage (Last week in June or 1st week in July)
• Set up tables, chairs, and netting around booths etc.(Thurs., July 25th anytime)
• Finalizing set up and attending to last minute details (Friday, July 26th anytime)
• Game and Prize set up (Fri., July 26th 4-6 P.M.) (Sat., July 27th 3-4 P.M.) (Sun. July 28th 3-4 P.M.)
• Game and Prize tear down (Fri., July 26th 11P.M-12:30 A.M.) (Sat., July 27th 11P.M-12:30 A.M.) (Sun. July 28th 10-12:30 P.M.)
• Grounds clean-up (Friday and Saturday 10 P.M.-1 A.M., Sunday 10:00-12 A.M.)
• Cleaning tables (wiping off and removal of trash) under the dining tent throughout the Festival
• Removal of all equipment, tables, chairs, netting, signs, etc. from all booths (Sunday, 10:30 P.M.-12 A.M)
• Tear-down of all equipment and cleaning of the grounds (Monday, July 29th 10 A.M.-?????)
• Assist with placing the equipment back into storage (usually sometime during the week following the festival)
• Assist with activities in the Kid’s Zone Activity area any time for an hour or two during the festival hours of operation. .
* Assist with Chicken Dinner on Sunday 3 - 7 PM July 28th.
If interested, use the volunteer form below.......
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.